While the 3Strands Global Break Free Run does not require you to fundraise, it is encouraged. Human trafficking is a $9.8 billion industry in the United States and a $150 billion industry globally. We cannot combat this horrific crime without your help. Each run serves as a human trafficking awareness event and as a vehicle to raise funds to support education, awareness, prevention and restoration efforts.
5 Easy Ways to Fundraise
- Create a fundraising page. You will be given your own URL when you register to run that you can send out to family, friends and supporters. You can personalize your page by adding a photo, video and/or personal story of why you are helping with this cause.
- Share and spread the word on social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
- Download and print our fundraising letter here to distribute to potential donors. It includes a quick and easy donation form for your supporters to fill out and return to us. We will add this to your personal fundraising totals.
- Check to see if your company has a matching program. If so, get signed up!
- Set a fundraising goal of $150 or more to get you started!