After an amazing year of accomplishments, we pause to look ahead at how we will continue to face this issue head-on globally. We are grateful for the ongoing support from our 3Strands Global community as we continue to combat human trafficking through education, employment and engagement initiatives.
3Strands Global Accomplishments:
- Educated more than 22,000 students about the risk of human trafficking in their communities
- Provided resources and jobs to support 300+ survivors and at-risk individuals employed in Cambodia, Nepal and Haiti
- Engaged and informed approximately 500,000 people through Break Free Runs, concerts, festivals and a nationwide public awareness program to “Do Something”
- Granted funds to 32 programs since 2010 to prevent the exploitation of high-risk youth and support the rescue and restoration of victims
- Employed 35 survivors and high risk youth in partnership with the Sacramento Kings and Juma Ventures
- Assembled more than 1000 GracePaks for survivors of human trafficking